These past two months have been filled with a multitude of different emotions and lifestyle changes that none of us could have predicted. If anything, this small, unfortunate break from our clientele and normal business operations solidified our belief in the power of general wellness.
Self-care extends beyond how we spend our time and energy. It includes the need to reenergize our bodies and truly treat them as our home. It is essential for the way we live our fast-paced, chaotic lives. We hope that while you could not experience the benefits of massage, facials, or any of our other services, that you at least had some more time to yourself. Time to reflect and look within. Time with your family and time to return to doing the things you love.
We are so excited our doors are finally open again, this time with temporarily limited hours. We are open Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 10-5 as well as Wednesday from 1-8.
Measures we are taking for your health and safety
- All clientele are expected to wear face masks and be in good health for their appointment.
- Temperature will be taken in a sanitary, touch-less manner.
- Our waiting room is not available at this time, so please wait inside your vehicle until it is time for your scheduled appointment.
- Cash handling is not available at this time.
- As a courtesy, all cancelation fees will be waived.
- Other sanitary measures will also be in place to ensure the safety of both our clientele and staff.
We would once again like to thank you for your patience and grace during these unprecedented times. We feel so grateful to belong to the Pueblo West community and look forward to continuing to service you.